We had the wonderful opportunity to host another exchange student from Japan again this year. Her name is Maho, and she was with us for about three weeks. The boys really bonded quickly to her, and we had a lot of fun. She is very sweet and quiet. She didn't speak much English for the first few days, but after about a week she could understand us and speak to us quite a bit. She got to experience Southern Utah, but she decided that she didn't like camping. She likes to shop, so we took her shopping several times. I think her favorite was the outlets at Park City. We really enjoyed Maho's stay with us and we will miss her!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
What a great experience. That is great that you did that. I had no idea you did. Cool!
p.s.
We are here in Utah!!!!
I didn't even know you guys had an exchange student until she'd been there for a week or two - sounds like a lot of fun and a wonderful learning experience for your kids.
(I may call you sometime to see how you signed up for exchange students - maybe when the kids are A LOT older)
Post a Comment