Thirteen years ago I married my best friend. I am grateful to have Dustin in my life. He is a wonderful husband and the best father I know. I'm glad to say that he is still my best friend. When I hear others talk about their spouses I am always reminded at how very lucky I am. He is hard-working, determined, and brilliant. He loves to learn, and is constantly reading and learning new things. He has an amazing spirit and I am grateful to have a husband who truly honors his priesthood. He always looks for the good in others, he doesn't have a bad bone in his body. He is such an example to me of being Christ-like. I married the best man in the world, hands down. And I get to keep him for all Eternity!
Happy Anniversary Dustin! I love you more and more each day!!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
congrats!!!! You two deserve each other, you are both amazing!
You are both amazing people! Congrats on 13 years!
We really think he is an amazing guy. And of course his is brilliant, because he married you!!! :)
Happy Anniversary! 13 years ago we were bridesmaids for each other? Ha ha! And why did I now know you have a new baby? What???
Post a Comment