I have the greatest friends in the world! My friends have helped me out so much in the last few weeks. As I was eating a lunch of Cafe Rio the other day, I was realizing how great my friends truly are. One friend called out of the blue and said "I'm bringing you homemade Cafe Rio tonight!" Even though she had already brought sandwiches for my family the week before, there she showed up at my doorstep with all the fixings for a delicious dinner! With enough leftovers to have it several more times the rest of the week! And another friend has brought me dinners, books to read, cherry coke, and has come to check on me almost every day. Oh, and she drives my kids to school! And she came and vacuumed my whole house! Other friends have brought dinners in, taken my kids to school, come to visit me, and call me to see if there's anything I need.
I am so grateful to live in such a great neighborhood, where I have fabulous friends! I have felt so much love and support during this difficult time. Thank you to everyone who has helped me and my family.
My mom has also helped out a great deal. She's come to help with kids, make dinners, clean, etc. I am so grateful for parents who love and support me, and live close enough to help out.
I couldn't post about being blessed without mentioning my sweet husband! Dustin has been so sweet and helpful. He's taken time off work to take care of me and the boys. He's made arrangements with neighbors to get the kids to and from school. He's made sure that I'm not doing anything that I shouldn't, and made sure the neighbors check up on me too. He gets the kids to do extra chores because mom can't. I know he loves me and the baby, and wants everything to be okay for both of us. I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband, who loves me and our family unconditionally, and does whatever it takes to take care of us. I'm thankful that he honors his priesthood and can give me blessings when I need it. I'm also thankful for my three beautiful sons, who have been so great and understanding during all this. I love my family with all my heart! I couldn't do this without them!
Maybe I should note why I have needed the extra help. I am pregnant, and have had some complications. The doctor put me on bed rest for about two weeks, and then told me that I needed to stay down as much as possible for a few more weeks. I'm getting better now, and have been slowly getting my energy back. I have been told by the doctor that I can start getting back to normal (slowly!), but if I have any more problems I need to get back down immediately.
Momouflage
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Congrats!!! and be careful, if you need ANYTHING...call Marianne ;) j/k call anytime, even if you just need a grown up to talk to.
Wow...I am out of things. I had no idea you were expecting..or having problems! I am so happy for you.(well, not for the problems, but for the pregnant part.:-) Take it SO SO easy. I can bring you a homemade pizza from Little Ceasars anytime you need it! lol
I love you Crystal! You're such an amazing friend and what a sweet post. I am ALWAYS here for you if you need ANYTHING! I am only a phone call (and about 6 houses) away!!! :)
Post a Comment