So I thought this was pretty funny.... Tuesday was my 30th birthday. Because Dustin had Scouts, we decided that I would go out with my friends and we'd celebrate with the family on Wednesday. Dustin and the boys made a birthday cake-- strawberry flavor with cream cheese frosting. After they sang and I blew out the candles, I cut the cake and started dishing it onto plates. The first piece, of course, was the corner piece and the edges were slightly brown. As I dished the next piece for Micah, Jacob said "Ha ha! You get pink!" Then I got Jacob his piece and he said very loudly "What the!" He was not excited to get pink cake. Dustin and I just started laughing our heads off. I wish I would have had a camera to take a picture of his face. It was priceless!
5 comments:
That's awesome! I hope you had a really great birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, Crystal! Welcome to the 30's. In June, I will be on the down side of the 30's. 36 YUK!
That would have been funny! I am so glad to see that you have a blog. I feel bad that I don't keep in touch as much as I would like. This way I can!!
What's wrong with Pink?
Send that Jacob over here more for lessons on why pink is great.
Happy birthday Crys! I will be 30 in June. Yikes!
Post a Comment