So I'm not very good at blogging apparently. I keep forgetting that I even have it. So, I will try to be better at writing.
Well, Dustin and I went to Las Vegas last weekend! Yes, by ourselves! The boys got to stay with Grandma and they had a lot of fun with her. After we got home and she left, Micah was pouting and so I asked him if he missed us when we were gone. He said "No, I miss Grandma!" I don't even think she had driven to the end of the street yet. But it's good to know that they're ok with us being gone. We had a great time. The weather was so nice and our condo there is great. We also got to see some friends that we haven't seen in a few years, Brian and Katie. We walked along the Strip a little and walked through a few of the casinos. It's fun to see all the stuff they have there. We also did some shopping. Somehow I managed to not take one picture while we were there. It was really strange to not have the kids, but we had a great time!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment