I took Micah to get his pictures taken and they turned out so awesome, as you can tell. It was really hard to choose. I take the boys to Fotogenix for their portraits. They do such a great job and G is one of the best photographers ever. If you ever need good pictures, go there. I loved these pictures of Micah. They really show off his personality. I had to share them with you because they are just too cute! I have the cutest kids ever!
Photo Copyright owned by Fotogenix. www.fotogenix.net
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

5 comments:
Those are awesome pictures!! They really do show personality.
Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin adorable! What a cute nephew I have woo hoo!
He is so cute! Very studly on that one! You have such handsome boys.
What a cutie!! Love those pics!
Good thing he looks like his mom!
Post a Comment