Help! I don't understand little girls at all. Two neighbor girls have attached themselves to my boys. They insist that they are going to marry Jacob and Micah. One girl is even making a wedding book about it. The front cover is a picture of her with Jacob and Anna with Micah. She even designed the wedding dresses. And she talks about Jacob as "me and my husband." Is this normal behavior for girls? What's a mom supposed to do? My poor little guys don't know what to think about it! (Although, they seem to be going along with it, just to keep the girls happy. Smart boys. Maybe I'm teaching them well after all. Ha, ha.)
8 comments:
Ha Ha Ha, got nothin' for ya, but it's funny! :0)
I would just go along, they won't want anything to do with each other in a few years!
I did that too...except with my imaginary "boy friends." I even had a phone book with all of our names in it! ;)
That's funny. My girls don't do that. I guess all girls are different. (or maybe I'm not teaching them correctly how to get the guys!) :)
You better have them start saving now for the engagement ring!
That's pretty funny. I remember in 4th grade when I "married" my "boyfriend" at recess. I'm pretty sure we forgot about each other by the next week. I don't think it's a big deal, girls are just naturally affectionate and lovey (aren't they)? Good luck with all those wedding plans!~
Emma & Abbey haven't done that, but I don't know how 'normal' they are either. Hahahaha!!!
Okay, so Anna and Micah are cute but, Jacob's stalker is not so much. Call me and I'll guess who it is.
Post a Comment