Monday, August 17, 2009

What do you see?

What you do not see here is the mounds of ooey-gooey, soft, melt-in-your-mouth, homemade and still-warm caramel popcorn! It didn't make it into the picture because me and my hubby were too busy eating it. My sweetest friend brought this special treat to us last night. For no reason. Totally unexpected. Just because. That's the type of wonderful person my good friend is! She's always doing something for others. How did she know that was just what I needed?! What a sweetheart she is, and such a good example to me. Thanks MC! You're the best!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

I got some mint fudge brownies last week. No wonder she stays so skinny...she gives away all of her yummy food to her friends!

AW Cake! said...

Aww...that's nice. I like it when friends think of you when they're baking... :)

Jenni said...

Yum! How sweet! We all love MC. She is a sweetie!

Heather said...

What a gal, that MC! We all love her!

Marianne said...

You're awesome Crystal. How am I supposed to make up for all that you do for me and my family? It can't be done. But I will still be trying. Thanks for everything, Love ya!