Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bana Yum!

Xan loves bananas! About a week ago I was giving him pieces of banana and he was making "Mmmmm" sounds. I asked him if he likes bananas, and he said "Bana Yum!" A couple days ago, I was feeding him lunch and asked if he wanted a banana. He got all excited and said "Nana." I was giving him little pieces, but then I decided to see how he'd do with the whole thing. He love it and ate it all!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I love when kids fall in love with something that is not junk food! Yay!

AW Cake! said...

He's getting so big! :)

Jenni said...

That is so cute!

Marianne said...

I agree Xan, bana's ARE yum!!

Heather said...

What a healthy boy, and so big with a whole banana! That's so great!

Shanna said...

Is that his first word? Grace loves bananas too. She says "nananana!"