Saturday was Jacob's 5th birthday! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He wanted to have a Pirate Birthday Party. When the kids got here I let them choose a bandanna and then I tied it around their heads. We decorated some bags for their "pirate loot." We played "Pin-the-eye-patch-on-the-pirate" and then they each got their own eye patch. Then we gave each of the kids a foam sword that I had bought. Then they went on a Treasure Hunt, where they followed clues around the house and yard until they found the "treasure," which was a Treasure Chest shaped pinata. After they broke the pinata, we had birthday cake and opened presents. We had 14 kids dressed as pirates running around crazy! It was so much fun! The kids had a great time and went home happy and full of sugar! Arrrgh Matey!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
What a great mom you are! It looks like Jacob had a really good time - Great job, Mom! :)
That is an awesome party! Grace would have loved it. She was a pirate for Halloween last year.
How fun, I should of came over, looks like a great time Thanks for inviting Emma.
Post a Comment