In honor of Jacob's 5th Birthday, I wanted to write some of my feelings about him....
Jacob is such a great kid! He is so kind to everyone and has lots of friends. He is sensitive to others' feelings and wants to make sure everyone is included. I am so proud of the boy he is growing into. He is so sweet and smart. He did awesome in Preschool and is ready for Kindergarten. I know he will do great in school!
He is also very good at sports. He loves to run and jump and wrestle and just be a boy! He has been riding a two-wheel scooter for over a year now and he is awesome! We take him to the skate park sometimes and he goes down the steep hills and does little tricks. It's great! He can also keep up with other kids who are quite a bit older than he is.
I don't know what we ever did without Jacob. He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. We waited a long time for him to come to us and he has been such a blessing in our lives. I am so thankful that he is in our family! I love you very much Jacob!
Jacob is such a great kid! He is so kind to everyone and has lots of friends. He is sensitive to others' feelings and wants to make sure everyone is included. I am so proud of the boy he is growing into. He is so sweet and smart. He did awesome in Preschool and is ready for Kindergarten. I know he will do great in school!
He is also very good at sports. He loves to run and jump and wrestle and just be a boy! He has been riding a two-wheel scooter for over a year now and he is awesome! We take him to the skate park sometimes and he goes down the steep hills and does little tricks. It's great! He can also keep up with other kids who are quite a bit older than he is.
I don't know what we ever did without Jacob. He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. We waited a long time for him to come to us and he has been such a blessing in our lives. I am so thankful that he is in our family! I love you very much Jacob!
May 2003




2 comments:
Jacob is going to need to show us his tricks at the skate park when we visit. That is a great picture you got of him. That was a cute idea for a blog and I loved seeing the pics of Jacob!!
Love the Hot shot pictures of Jacob! What a great little man you have there!
p.s.
on flicker.com, if the pictres say "spaceball", when you try to save them, they can't be used.
Post a Comment