Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This was pretty fun!

I got picture tagged by Linda, so here goes...

1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/
2. Type your answer to the question in the search box.
3. Use your favorite image of the subject.
4. Copy the html and paste for the answer or "save picture as" in file

Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
Dream Vacation: Australia
Favorite Color: Purple and Green

Dream Career: Photographer (yes this is one of mine)
Guilty Pleasure: Cherry Coke
Favorite Hobby: Photography or 4-wheeling in Moab, of course! (another one of my pics)
Favorite Restaurant: P.F. Chang's
Favorite Actor: Sean Connery
Dream Vehicle: Ferrari!
Favorite Place to Shop for Myself: Victoria's Secret... Ha, ha, ha! No really, probably Kohl's
Favorite Flower: Calla Lily
And now I tag... Heather, Carrie, Carolyn, Leslie, and Rachel!

4 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

Thanks for playing! That P.F.Changs looks cool! We'll havew to have a girls day with Joella and Ruth and go there. Would Dustin watch 2 little girls?? Maybe if Paul helped??

Crystal said...

Sure, but he'd be upset with me if I went without him... he really likes P.F.Chang's too! But I'm sure he'd do it if we asked him to. Let's plan it!

Linda Gibbs said...

2 words - "Doggy Bag!"
Love ya, Dustin!

Linda Gibbs said...

Hey Crystal! Come to Blackfoot to see Grandma Wixom and we'll take the kids to the splash park!! Sound like a plan?