Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Beautiful Bride!

Today my bestest friend Lyndsey got married! Yea! It was so wonderful. She married a great guy named Cort, and they are so happy together. They were married in the Draper Temple. It was cool to be at a sealing at the world's newest temple that's open.

The Beautiful Bride!

The Happy Couple

BFF's: Crys and Lyns
(It was really windy, and kept blowing our hair in our faces)

Cutting the Wedding Pies

My cute hubby and son

I've known Lyndsey for over twenty years, since Sixth Grade. She was my Maid of Honor at my wedding, and it was such a privilege to be a part of her wedding. I am so happy to see her find the right guy who can make her happy. Lyndsey, I love you and thanks for always being there for me! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, what a neat experience to be able to be with her. And at such a beautiful temple. Congrats!

Rachel said...

Awe you guys look beautiful!

EHA said...

I had no idea Lyndsey got married. I am SOOOO happy for her. You will have to give me the scoop (where they live, how they met, etc). Do you have her email?
We need to get together soon!
Erin