Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Five Months



Here are a couple of cute pictures of Xan. He is five months old now. I don't know where the time has gone so fast. He is so fun to have around. He loves to laugh and smile, and just recently discovered the fun of squealing and yelling. He also like to pull one of the blankets his Grandma made for him over his head when he sleeps (see picture above).

9 comments:

Shelley said...

He is such a cute, squishy little guy! I love the 5 month stage...old enough to interact, but not too old to get around and get in trouble!

Heather said...

So so so so so so cute! I'm thinking I need to see more pics of him more often, please? What a darling baby boy!

Marianne said...

Oh, he's adorable! I love when they sleep with their arms out like that. Cute pics!

Rachel said...

Oh he's a cutie! I love his chubbiness!!!! Just want to squish him :)

Carrie said...

what a cutie, I loved watching him the other day, bring him over again soon.

Jenni said...

What a little darlin'!

Shauna said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Jill said...

He really is adorable!! I love his little face!

Natalie said...

That is too cute. It also scares me when I find them with blankets over their faces, but they always seem to be OK, and they keep doing it!