Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I am so grateful to live in this wonderful country and enjoy the freedoms that we have. I am thankful to the many who made sacrifices to build this nation and to protect our freedom.

It was finally not raining, so we could put up the hammock!

Watching fireworks at the Vaders.
Addie, Emma & Xan

Riverton City fireworks! We go every year and they do such a great job!
We went with the Andersons this year. We got shakes and sat on the grass across the street from the ball park.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Hooray for holidays! Looks like yours was a fun one!

Shelley said...

I love the red and blue text on your blog! And I want a hammock! We went to the fireworks show too...it was pretty good for little ole' Riverton!

Shauna said...

Thanks for the firework show. We missed it. We watched Devon and Caden's fireworks! What a fun holiday!

Heather said...

Ahhh... look at Xan! He's getting so big! He is such a cutie. I'm glad you had a fun holiday!!

Shanna said...

We were at the fireworks too! I brought my whole family...siblings and all and they loved it!
Your little guy has grown so much...he's beautiful!

Mia said...

That little baby boy of yours is the cutest EVER!