Friday, May 7, 2010

Crazy!

Is it really May already?! How can it be? It was just barely the middle of April! I guess time flies when you're having fun? Or more like, when life is crazy! We have been unbelievably busy the last month. It seems like we have something going on every day. When do we get a break? I haven't even had time to make the Mothers Day gifts that I wanted to make. I guess it's good to be busy, it keeps us from getting bored! So much for a relaxing Mothers Day weekend!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Psh...You're MAKING mother's day gifts?! I thought Mother's Day was about skipping church and sleeping all day...Oh, it's not? :) Maybe you should take your mother's day gift money and buy some new (*cough*) shoes. ;)

Jenni said...

April did come and go fast, I totally agree!

Rachel said...

I completely agree with Marianne, It's all about skipping church!
When are we going to do "said" Mother's Day gifts?