I had a wonderful Mothers Day! Dustin and the boys got up and made me breakfast. We had bacon, eggs, and blueberry muffins! Yum! But I think that maybe the best part of the day was that I didn't have to get myself and three boys ready for church all by myself! Dustin's meetings were canceled so he was around to help. And with our relaxing morning, we went outside and sat in the yard for a while, and played in the freshly mowed grass. Church was nice and relaxing. I didn't have to teach because the men in our ward decided that they would take over teaching the third hour so all the women could go to Relief Society. Then after church, we all took naps before heading to my parents' home for dinner. My dad cooked a delicious dinner in the dutch oven for everyone. It was so fun! I loved all the cards and gifts that the boys made for me. They are so sweet! Dustin's big gift to me was cutting the boys' hair Saturday night. They are so handsome now. Thanks for a great Mother's Day, Boys!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

7 comments:
Cute picture! Glad you had a great day!
Darling picture Crystal! :) I'm glad you had such a nice day!
What adorable boys with handsome haircuts...that is no small task on wiggly children.
Glad you had a good day. Anyday we can get ourselves to church on time is a small miracle, let alone sit in the grass and play...sounds nice!
I'm glad you had such a nice, relaxing day. Sometimes just those times of a nice day, sprawling out on the grass, watching the cute family play are the best "gifts" we could ask for. :)
I love that picture, Crystal! It sounds like you had a perfectly perfect day!
Those are the best Mother's Day gifts. What cute boys!
Awwe, Crystal you're beautiful! What a sweet little family you have! Not trying to sound cheesy, but that picture is just perfect! Glad you had such a good day, you deserve it!
Post a Comment