Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sound-a-Sheep


This is Xan's favorite stuffed animal. It's a darling sheep he got for Easter. He loves it. He carries it around, even though it's as big as he is. It makes him giggle when it bounces down the stairs. And obviously it makes a great pillow.

10 comments:

Shauna said...

That is so cute. kamree and rickee both have a bear from disneyland that they loved as a baby and they still sleeps with it every night. I can't believe how big he has gotten when I saw him at our preschool program. Such a doll!

Shiori said...

Xan is very cute!!!

Shelley said...

Oh - I need one of those sheep and a good nap! That looks so comfy! Sleeping babies are the cutest.

Marianne said...

That is the best! What a precious picture!

Carrie said...

too cute

Shanna said...

That is SO sweet! :)

Jill said...

it's funny because while I am reading this "Charlie" our backyard sheep is BAAAAAAAAing like crazy. lol Xan really is the cutest thing ever!

Heather said...

He's so adorable, Crystal!

Linda Barton said...

Crystal, he is so sweet, I love his little mouth and cheeks! What an angel!

Leslie said...

Those are the best photos! I have a photo of connor sleeping with his feet dangling out of his crib. Precious!