Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20

These are the beautiful roses he gave me today!

Twelve years ago I married my best friend. In twelve years we've had many adventures together. We created a wonderful family. We've laughed, cried, and rolled our eyes. Today he is much more than my best friend. He is my soul mate, my true love, my rock that I can rely on at anytime. I love him more and more every day. I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. His love is unconditional. His boys absolutely adore him. Through good times and hard, he truly is my better half.

I love you Dustin! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Jenni said...

How sweet, I almost needed a tissue for this one! Happy anniversary (and you're excused for not being at YW tonight)!:)

Marianne said...

You guys are so cute! Congrats!!

Heather said...

That's so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

DaNette said...

Awww gosh...so sweet! Happy Anniversary! It's always so nice to hear about real love stories.