It was good! This movie was better than either of the first two. It still had many cheesy parts, but the action sequences were awesome! I love the fight scene between the Cullens and the newborns. Very cool. Thanks for a fun date, Dustin!
Then Jenni and I went to our other friend's Twilight party so that we could brag about already seeing the movie. It was a fun party. Shanna and Leann always do a great job hosting anything Twilight related.
And then I got to go home and go to bed while the rest of the ladies headed to the theater to see the midnight showing. Hope you're all recovered from your Eclipse hangover!


3 comments:
You are so lucky that you got to see it early Crystal! I am totally dragging today. I think I am getting too old to stay up late! :)
Cute pics! It was a super awesome movie!
Post a Comment