-I am a piler. As much as I try to be organized, I still end up with piles of paper, mail, etc.
-I like little projects. Here's one I did today.
-Some people are mean and want to hurt your family. And they don't even care about it. And it really sucks when those "people" is someone close to you. Which is partly why I haven't blogged in so long.
-Little boys have a LOT of energy.
-I think people with the "My kids are cuter than yours" bumper sticker are dumb. I happen to know that MY kids are cuter than theirs.
-You are very lucky if you have a friend who will do anything for you, stand up for you, love you for who you are. I have at least three of those friends (you know who you are).
-Living off your food storage for two weeks is an interesting proposition. I have been impressed with myself that we've been able to do it. Just a little less than a week to go.
-Homemade pizza is delicious! Yes, I even made the dough by hand. And we used stuff we had on hand for toppings. Sometimes I'm awesome.
-I do not look forward to teaching a bunch of 12 and 13-year-olds about chastity.
-My bishop grows awesome corn in his garden! The ears were at least three times bigger than the ones I grew last year. And tasted much better.
-I like to go on walks with Xan. I just let him decide where we are going and follow him. It's fun to stop and look at rocks, bugs, cracks in the sidewalk. I love seeing his curiosity bloom.
-I have the best family in the world. My kids are great and smart and fun. My husband is seriously the most caring, loving, non-judgmental, sincere, loyal, honest, understanding man ever. I could go on and on forever, but I won't. I love my family with everything I got.
-I am excited for fall. I love the changing leaves, the coolness of the air.
-Sometimes I think about selling our house and moving far away. But then I think of all my friends and neighbors that I would miss terribly.
-I love the new paintings we have in our home.
-I'm relieved to be unemployed.
-My boys are growing up too fast.

10 comments:
You're awesome. Yep, your kids are cuter than just about everybody else's (except for mine)! :) Your family is the best, and it's because they have a great mom/wife! Keep up the good work, and keep up the postings. Love ya! :)
Love this post! You're just about one of the sweetest, most compassionate, loving, funny, creative people I know. I've missed your posts, keep them coming! :)
Thanks in advance for teaching my daughter about chastity..Whew..one more "buck" I can pass (Jk lol)
I am impressed you are living off of your food storage, does this mean you will be sharing you experiences in a sacrament meeting coming my way soon? (fingers crossed)
In a crisis, can my family come over to your food storage...I mean house?
seriously...
In case I never told you, it means the world to me that you take time each week to teach my daughter, she and I both adore you. I can't think of anyone I would rather have her with in beehives, you are an amazing example of a wife, mother and sister in the Gospel.
Teenagers are fun and frustrating but I know your efforts are noticed and appreciated by many mothers and fathers who pray for other leaders to help their testimonies grow and teach them to be strong young ladies. Katelyn learns from you and looks up to you and that is a debt I hope I can repay if I get a chance to love your boys in scouts (hey, for you, I would do it)
With so much love,
Linda :)
You're awesome. (not much more to say)
I love the crafts, your kids ARE super cute, Dustin is a pretty great guy and you're not too shabby yourself. Glad to have you as a part of our family, Crystal!
Aww! You guys are so sweet! I love you all too!
This was so fun to read! My lame computer wouldn't open your blog for some lame reason, so I'm glad I got to it on John's computer tonight. I'm glad you're blogging again.
Thank you, thank you, thank you 100x for the visit and the nice book. That book has special meaning to me- I listened to that talk live at the conference center at a time when I desperately needed to hear it. It was a huge answer to prayers, so thank you again!
By the way, we got our piano today- John's grandma had it shipped! Yikes! Thanks for being such an amazing friend, Crystal- you do have the cutest boys ever, too!
Good to see you again! Sorry I didn't get over there to say goodbye to you guys before we moved. I just got crazy busy with my family and repainting my dad's condo took way more time and effort than I had anticipated. Anyway, I love this blog post, it makes me miss talking to you. Feel free to email me anytime. Also, feel free to "escape" to Philadelphia when you need a break from Utah. We'd love to see you guys. Cute decorations, btw. I LOVE Halloween.
Follow up comment:
I loved the hand out! You are so funny! The lesson was great (says K)
I loved reading this Crys! It really made me happy! Love you and your family too!
Post a Comment