Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Isn't That...?

You never know who you'll see at the temple.

Last night we took the YW to do baptisms. While the girls were changing, all the leaders were sitting in the waiting room. Well who should walk out of the boys dressing room, but David Archuletta! I wasn't sure if it was him at first, but the other leaders saw him too. I remembered that one of our cute YW absolutely LOVES David, so I ran up the stairs to see if I could get him to come back and say hi to her. But of course, I was too late and he was gone. So sorry Steph! I really tried! Needless to say, she was still pretty excited about being in the temple at the same time as him.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

So cool! Poor Steph, at least she was in the temple at THE SAME TIME as he was. And perhaps even sharing the same baptismal water. (Is that weird?) You're so lucky to be with the YW!

Jenni said...

That was a fun night! Are you sure you didn't chase him down just a teency bit for you?! :) He's pretty stinkin' cute, for a kid a generation or so younger than us! :)