...That the day you have to put the hose away for winter is the Worst Day Ever to a 20-month-old. I started rolling up the hoses and Xan watched me intently. I thought he just wanted to play with the water. But then I put the first hose in the shed and came out to him screaming and crying like I just broke his little heart! My poor baby! He loves the hose! When I rolled up the second hose and started hauling it to the shed, he ran in front of me and slammed the door shut and stood in front of it so I couldn't put the hose away. I tried to explain that we would get them out again in the Spring, but I'm pretty sure he's terribly mad at me.
(I tried to find a cute picture of him playing with the hose, but my computer is being dumb. Maybe I'll get one up later.)
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Poor boy...I think I was almost as sad about putting away the hose too. Darn winter!
Post a Comment