So... before I post any pictures of our 4th of July, I have to tell this funny story.
A little background.... Every year, Riverton City does an awesome fireworks display down at the main park the night of the 4th. They also have a carnival with all the rides and food you'd expect at a carnival. Well last year after we'd used all our tickets for the rides, we decided that we wanted to get a funnel cake to eat before the fireworks started (which was in about 45 minutes). So I got in line and Dustin and the boys went to find a spot to watch the fireworks. Let's just say that I found them just barely in time for the fireworks.
So last night, about 10 minutes after the fireworks had started, this guy comes back to where is family is and I hear him say "Holy Freak! You better appreciate this funnel cake!" Needless to say, I knew what had happened-- he had waited in line for a stupid funnel cake forever, just like I did last year. Poor guy! I told Dustin what the guy said and we just laughed and laughed and laughed!
And the funnel cake wasn't even that good!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Thanks for the info about Mindy. Maybe you could send her email to me. I'd love to help them if I can. I'm excited!!
I have a recipe for funnel cakes if you want it. I think home made ones are so much better anyway!! Sounds like a fun time.
Good to learn from your mistakes! I want a funnel cake right now!
Post a Comment