Thursday, September 4, 2008

A New Toy?

So I blogged earlier about our camping trip with our friends, the Vaders. Well, as we were loading stuff up in the motor home, Jacob turns to Carrie and says "The baby is going camping with us." She says, "Yes, Adelie is coming camping." (They have a baby girl.) Jacob then says "No, I don't mean Adelie. I mean the baby in my mom's tummy." I guess the cat is out of the bag now. That's ok. It's actually really cute to have the boys tell others about the baby, and to watch those people's faces as they understand what the boys are saying.
They are both really excited about the baby, and keep talking about when the baby is here, and how they'll play with it. Jacob has told all his friends about it. Micah always comes up to me and pats my tummy and says "Hi Baby." He also likes to lay next to me on the bed so that he can be by the baby. Precious!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

How exciting! When are you due? :)

Rachel said...

Aww that is so sweet!!

Carrie said...

Congrats again, cute stories.

Natalie said...

I knew it! You shouldn't be diving so much in volleyball. :) We are so excited for you. A new addition to the circle. We hope its a girl, so hailey can drag a real baby doll around.

Levanger Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Just prepare yourself for zone defense rather than man to man. It's crazy going from 2 to 3 but you'll love it!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant! How are you feeling?

Heather said...

We are so happy for your family! Congratulations!