I want to be a kid again. Micah didn't have his nap yesterday because we had kids playing at our house all day. So of course, at about 5:00, he fell asleep. Well, we couldn't wake him up for dinner and at about 7:00 I decided to put him in his bed and see if he'd just stay asleep. He did. I woke him up at 7:30 this morning. He got to sleep for 14 1/2 hours! I want to be a kid again.
4 comments:
Sign me up too! I can't remember when I did that! Did I ever?
Wow...THAT would be nice! I don't know if I could actually do it though. I don't even come close to that amount of sleep - ever!
Yes, that would be wonderful! I'd just be happy to get Abbey to sleep for more than 8 hours right now... you're such a lucky mom! :)
Wouldn't that be great if we could all get 14 1/2 hours of sleep every night?..lol. I guess it would be better if our KIDS got that much every night. Think of all the free time we would have!!
Post a Comment