Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Haylee

Haylee and Mindy

I have a new little niece. Dustin's sister gave birth to a baby girl. She was born on October 31 and her name is Haylee. She is a sweet little baby and we're so glad we got to see her last night before they moved today. The boys thought she was cute and liked holding her. I think it made them excited for when our baby will come.

Haylee, her older brother, mom, and dad moved from Payson to Idaho Falls today. We've been spending a lot of time with them helping them get ready for their move. In fact, we were at their house packing and loading the truck while her mom and dad were at the hospital waiting for her to arrive! We're glad she is here safe and sound, and we hope the rest of their move is uneventful. We will miss you guys!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Crystal--you and Dustin should get the award for the most awesome family on the planet! How many people have you helped move in the last month? 100? And while pregnant too! I'm always so impressed by how giving your family is!

Jill said...

Holy smokes! Would you just die if you had to move the day after you delieverd a baby! She's a stronger lady than I am. You are a good sis in law to help out so much. The baby is adorable. Congrats. :-)

Callie's Spot said...

Crysatl,
You are a great sister in law!!! Thanks for letting us all get a glimpse at the new family member. Thanks for coming up to Ahlea's baptism. It was so good to see all of you.

AW Cake! said...

I've been wondering when we'd be able to get a glimpse of that cute new baby - thanks for taking the time to take a picture so we could see her. You're great!

Linda Gibbs said...

Thanks for letting us see Haley! I have wanted to ask for a phone # for them to see if I could help, but I have had a horrible cold and I am still coughing, so I really don't want to be around them. But when I stop coughing, I am going to hunt them down and go give that baby some loving!!