Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Jacob and Micah ready for Trick-or-Treating!

Jacob's class party

Jacob in the school costume parade

The boys had a lot of fun on Halloween. We went to Jacob's school for the costume parade, and then I helped with his class party. They were both very excited when it came time to go Trick-or-Treating. Micah was Thomas the Train and Jacob was a cowboy sheriff. They had a lot of fun and got lots of candy.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I saw your boys out trick-or-treating and they looked so cute!

Linda Gibbs said...

What cute boys!!! Glad you had fun!

Heather said...

Micah looks so happy dressed as Thomas!

Unknown said...

Becca was really excited when she saw herself in the picture from the parade!

Leslie said...

I love the cowboy costume! I think I will be a cowgirl next year. Congrats on another boy! I would have five boys and be happy. Girls are drama!

Marianne said...

Handsome boys!!