
The tree Monday after the boys decorated it themselves.

The tree Thursday after adding more ornaments and the star.
Our Christmas tree is finally up! We put it up Sunday night and last night the kids decorated it. I let the boys put all the ornaments on themselves, so the majority of them are near the bottom in the front. There are two at the top because both boys had to have one up high. Maybe I can fill in the rest of the tree later and make it more even, but then again, maybe not. I'm just happy to have the tree up and most of the house decorated.
6 comments:
Our Christmas trees sound like they match this year!
Yay for Christmas decorations! Don't you think it adds so much to getting you into the spirit of the season? I look forward to seeing your picture! :)
That is why the kids have their own christmas tree. I love their christmas trees, all the lights are on one side in a bunch and the oranaments are all over the place, most of them fall off and then they put them back on again. It is a riot.
I decorated our tree just how I like it, and the kids came after me and arranged it how they like it! For the whole month of Dec, whenever they make anything at school, church, or for fun, they hang in on the tree. It becomes like a display area for 'their' Christmas projects and ideas. Awesome.
I want to see it!! Maybe a couple of cute boys in front?
It looks beautiful! It looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment