
Jacob the Wise Man

Micah "listening" to the Christmas story

The Three Wise Men
Ethan, Merlin & Jacob
Friday night was our ward Christmas party. The primary did the Nativity and Jacob got to be a wise man. He had a cool costume with a crown and got to hold a replica of the Liahona. He did a great job and I was very proud of him. He even sang all the songs. Micah got to be one of the children sitting and listening to the Christmas story from the narrator. He really liked being on stage and would wave to me and say "Hi Mom."
4 comments:
Wow- Jacob is so handsome as a wise man! That's a great costume.
The Sunbeams on the floor were definitely the most entertaining part of the whole thing!
Jacob is very cute! He's one of my favorite in the Primary. I'm glad he liked being in the program!
Such handsome boys!! Our Ward party is Friday night. The girls will be angels. I will have to take and post pictures.
Post a Comment