Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Here is a list of ten things I am thankful for.

1. Jesus Christ, my Savior
2. My wonderful husband, Dustin
3. My smart-as-a-whip son, Jacob
4. My compassionate son, Micah
5. My soon-to-be-seen son
6. My family
7. My friends
8. Having the gospel in my life
9. The freedoms that I enjoy
10. Chocolate

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Ha ha! Crystal, you are so cute. I laughed at #10. Although it's on my list too! Have a Merry Christmas!

Linda Gibbs said...

Merry Christmas!! Take lots of pictures of the boys! Everything will be opposite there. You-2 boys and I have 2 girls that like make up and phones, Little Pet Shop, clothes. I wouldn't mind a hearing a remote control car on Christmas morning! Not too sure what to do with al of the girly stuff!

Shelley said...

Merry Christmas Crystal!

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great holiday. We need to get together some time soon!

Heather said...

What a great list! You're awesome, Crytal- I'm so glad you're my friend!