Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bedtime?

This is what happens when Mom sleeps in.

Xan had a really rough night a few days ago, so when Jacob & Micah got up in the morning, I was still tired and stayed in bed for awhile. They came downstairs and got all the pillows and cushions off the couches, all the pillows off the guest bed, and all the pillows off their own bed. Then they made this giant bed at the foot of the stairs in the family room. They came up and told me that they needed Xan. So I carried him down to see their creation. They had even made a little spot for Xanny. Aren't they cute!
They even cleaned up the "bed" when I asked them to later. (Or at least Jacob was good at cleaning. Micah, not so much.)

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Sweet little boys! It looks so fun and comfy. Putting away pillows/blankets is not the fun part, I'm glad they are such good helpers! (Micah will get there)

Shelley said...

That is so fun...it sure sounds like they love their little brother. And how sweet of them to clean up too! Lucky mom!

Carrie said...

THat is adorable, what great big brothers. (Anna is a horrible cleaner too).

Mike B said...

your baby is getting big!! How cute are your boys!? I love that they "needed" Xan. That was adorable.

Heather said...

Your boys are so thoughtful, sweet, smart and fun! That is just adorable.

Rachel said...

Very very cute! Your boys are adorable :)