
Friday night Dustin and I went to see Wicked. We had so much fun. It was wonderful! The costumes were fabulous and the actors were great, especially Elphaba and Glinda.
My sister, my nephew and his wife watched our boys for us, and I don't think Xan even missed us at all! He just loved being held all the time by everyone! Thanks, Cheryl, Chris & Mindy, for watching our boys!

6 comments:
Sounds like it was so much fun...I wish I could have seen it too!
Wow, you got to go too? My husband would die before taking me to a musical. Can I come with you next time?
We went and saw this when we were in London and LOVED IT! Debby didnt want to see it at first because of it's name (she doesn't like anything that sounds evil...) Anyway, we coaxed her into going and she really liked it too.
I'm glad you and Dustin got to go on a date! :)
You're so lucky! I'm happy you were able to see it!! I wanted to get tickets but at almost $300 a piece I couldn't do it. Hopefully you got a better deal. Love ya!
I am so jealous! I have heard that it is amazing. I'm glad you were able to go! :)
Awesome! I didn't know you were going to that! Good for you!
Post a Comment