Friday, April 10, 2009

Catch up



Sorry, I've been MIA for a while. I guess that happens when you have a new baby who isn't very content to just lay there on his own. Yes, he likes to be held all the time, and he isn't afraid to tell you when he's not happy. And it's not very easy to type with one hand (how do you do it Jenni?!). So I have half a minute here so I will try to catch up with what's been going on.

I have finally posted the pictures that I promised for the previous post (see below). Now my baby is six weeks old. He is growing so fast and has become quite a chunk. We swear we can watch him grow every day! He is becoming a lot more responsive to us. He absolutely adores his big brothers, and they adore him. They are the only one's that can consistently get him to smile. When they wake up in the morning the first thing they ask is if Xanny is awake. They love to be around him. Except if he's crying- then Micah covers his ears.

Jacob is off-track right now and has been playing outside non-stop, even when it's snowing! I've been trying to think of something fun for us to do while he doesn't have school. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Jenni said...

So cute! Little Xan is getting big! He is such a sweet baby! The Children's Museum (or whatever it's called now) at Gateway is way fun! I have a six month pass for up to 4 people to get in free, so we could go one day and you'd just have to pay for 2. The boys would love it! Let me know! P.S. It was hard to learn to type with one hand, but now I can type 30 wpm, which is much faster than what I could ever do with two! The Lord compensates!!!

Shelley said...

My boys are "off-track" 24-7...so I am no help. ;) But I am sure glad it is not TOO freezing anymore so the boys can go play outside all day. It sure makes the day more bearable for us all.

Shauna said...

I can't believe Xan is 6 weeks already. My how time flies! The Gale museum is a fun free activity to keep kids busy for an hour or so. good luck!