Thanks, everyone, for helping me have a great birthday. My kids were really good. (Jacob told his friend that they couldn't make a mess because it was his mom's birthday. And there was little fighting.) My hubby took us all out to dinner to one of my fave restaurants. I got my meal for free and an appetizer for free. I was sung to and got an ice cream sundae. My friends came and/or sent messages for me. My family called to wish me Happy Birthday. I got to talk to my BFF who lives in CA. I'm surrounded by wonderful people. What a great way to celebrate my 29th(?) birthday!
6 comments:
So glad it was a good one for ya! And I'm pretty sure time stops at a woman's 29 birthday. I'm so glad you're my friend! You're so awesome! Happy birthday!
It seems like April is such a popular month for birthdays! Glad you could enjoy yourself and get spoiled for your birthday...you deserve it!
Happy Birthday!! I am so glad you are my friend. You are such an example of patience, faith and love! Love you lots!
You deserve all the best! Glad you had such a wonderful day!
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give away!
-Jessie
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment