One five-year-old and one three-year-old. Both boys. Both have their shots. Both have hearing problems, but only to a mother-figure. Love to push each others buttons. Five-year-old likes to tease three-year-old. Three-year-old extremely sensitive. Both very whiny. Please make offer. Take one or both.
9 comments:
hmmmm..what about the sweet baby in the last post? Is he for sale? I already have a few of the others you described. :-)
In the infamous words of Tommy Boy:
"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here." ;)
I'll take both of 'em. We're all whiney over here. As long as they cry at the drop of a hat. Then they'll fit right in.
I already made a purchase just like that one. Sounds all too familiar to me so I may have to pass. Sometimes I feel like I'd pay someone to take that same deal with my boys... ;)
I'll take Micah.
Are you up for a trade? I have 3 very whiny girls. Gets into everything, teases each other until one cries (which doesn't take long), messes up what I just cleaned in 3.4 sec flat. Sounds like a fair trade!
How about a swap? We'll take the 5 year old if you'll take our 4 year old...it's a screamin' deal! (Literally!)
Hey Crystal!
It's Tabitha. I hope you don't mind but I asked Mindy for your blog address. You're boys are so handsome! Sounds like y'all have had lots of fun since I've last seen you. I hope all is well!
Tabitha
John and I will be working on an offer, we'll get it to you shortly!
Post a Comment