Sunday, May 31, 2009

Idaho Trip

We went up to Idaho for a few days over Memorial Day so that Dustin could do some work with his friend and brother. We stayed with Dustin's parents and we had a good time. Jacob and Micah slept in the same bed, and this is how they looked one morning...


Xan taking a nap with Daddy

We had a little birthday party for Jacob, cousin Savannah, and Grandpa. Their birthdays are all from May 30 to June 2, and since we were all together we had a little party. Aunt Carolyn made this cute basketball cake for Jacob. Thanks Carolyn!

Micah and Savannah playing on the stairs at Grandma's


Xan hanging out with Grandpa

It was a fun trip and we got to see all our friends and family that live there. We even got to be a part of an awkward "blind date" thingy for Dustin's cousin and a guy that lives in his parents' ward. He was a nice guy, but I'm sure it was a little crazy meeting her with all of us there (The whole family was there for dinner). It was a good trip, but I'm glad to be home in my own bed.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I love the little cake...how cute! (And blind dates aren't THAT bad!) ;)

Crystal said...

No, but I'm sure it was weird for them to have an audience. Hopefully their next date will be a little quieter.

Shauna said...

Looks like a fun quiet trip. It is nice to be able to spend time with family!