Right now I'm listening to Jacob, Micah, and their friend Easton. They decided that they are going to spy on me. This is what Jacob said about it: "But my mom has Xan with her, so we have to be very careful when we aim because we don't want to shoot the baby." I'm glad they have some boundaries of who they won't shoot.... But apparently I'm on their hit list.
Kids say the funniest things when they think you can't hear them.
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

8 comments:
How nice of them! Boys sure are a handful, aren't they?
Awesome!
That's pretty cute! Sorry you had to be the target, but that's part of being a mom to boys, right?
What compassionate kids, they are out to protect the baby! Too bad the protection doesn't extend to women, especially their own mother! That is a classic!
Thanks for the laugh...
Cute!
Why are we always the target??
LOL You're such a good sport! :)
Post a Comment