My baby is a crawler! Watch out everyone, he's on the move. Now we need to make sure we keep all the fun little chokables off the floor. And the Christmas presents, and shoes, and .... I know it's hard when your little one is mobile, but I'm excited to see the growth in my cute little Xanny.
4 comments:
Yeah, he crawled over to us at the ward party last night. So cute!! But just in time to swallow pieces of wrapping paper off the floor. Oh well...
Christmas time would be a hard time to have your little one become "mobile". There's more to get into than any other time of the year! But these milestones are so fun. I can't believe Xan is already that old! Wasn't he just born yesterday??? Man, time flies!
YAY! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
YAY, tell him to QUIT growing!
Post a Comment