
We have a weekly tradition of playing Rock Band with Dustin's brother, Greg. He has a TON of songs to choose from and we love playing. Xan has decided that he loves to sing.

He will grab the mike and yell into it. It's pretty funny to watch. Micah and Jacob also have songs that they like to sing, and they actually know most of the words too. I have learned that I'm good at singing, I'm okay on the bass, and I'm pretty terrible on the drums. Dustin mostly just plays the guitar, and his favorite song to play is Snow. We have a lot of fun and stay up waaaay too late!
1 comment:
hey, you need to come down and play some night, Addie's favorite is the drums, and E's favorite song is Mississippi Queen, lego is pretty fun, I wonder if it would let you hook up two drum sets?? sounds like a fun time, lets plan it
Post a Comment