Thursday, December 24, 2009

Loose Tooth


Jacob had two permanent teeth start to grow in behind his front baby teeth. We made him wiggle his baby teeth so that he didn't have to go to the dentist to get them pulled. One was so loose it would fall out if he'd let us touch it, or so we thought. Last night we bribed him with opening a present early (one from his friend Easton) if he'd let Dad pull his tooth out. With much wailing and gnashing of teeth, it finally popped out! As soon as he realized that his tooth was out, he ran and grabbed his present and opened it. It was the Nerf gun he had been wanting! Thanks Easton!
Here you can see his permanent tooth behind the little hole. He put his tooth under his pillow and the Tooth Fairy remembered to come and gave him $2 for his tooth. He was so excited!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I do NOT want the loosing teeth era to ever start. I know Carson is going to freak out about it. And I am not one to want to pull teeth out either. I'm glad Jacob survived! :)

Carrie said...

yeah!!! shark bait,

Heather said...

Your tooth fairy is nicer than ours. ;) It's so exciting when they start losing their teeth! I'm glad he got an awesome present, too!

Natalie said...

Wow, $2! That is awesome.