I am so happy with the dinner I cooked tonight. It was General Tsao's Chicken and I thought it turned out great! My boys even ate it without too much whining. The breading on the chicken turned out nice and crispy, and the sauce was sweet with a kick. I would have liked it a little more spicy, but I do have to think about the kids' taste buds too. I made a bunch thinking that we'd have lots of leftovers, but Dustin and I liked it so much we ate more than we usually do. I had to take a picture for my blog. Mmmmm. So good.
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

9 comments:
Yum! So you need to post the recipe next! :)
I want the recipe too Crystal!
I agree, post the recipe! It looks really yummy in the picture!
I so need that recipe! BJ would be in heaven if I made something like this for him. Recipe please!!!
Do I even need to post that I'd like the recipe too? I was hungry just looking at it.
My family loves General Tsao's Chicken, but we have yet to find a recipe that worked out great for us (the crispy chicken part is a mystery in our kitchen)
Please share your recipe!
Well, I was going to say, please post the recipe, but a few people beat me to it!! Looks yummy!
Sooooo yummy!! I am looking forward to the recipe too, of course you knew I would say that!!
I want the recipe too! Lots good!
Post a Comment