Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stop Thief!

Dustin stole my baby!

He took him away and brought me back this:
My baby is gone and now I have
a little boy!


Jacob and Micah desperately needed haircuts so for FHE last week he gave them haircuts. Well he decided not to stop with just those two and proceeded to cut Xan's hair too. Xan watched his brothers get their hair cut and when it was his turn he was amazingly good! He just sat there and let Dustin snip away. He wasn't even scared of the clippers! My brave little boy. Here is a picture of my three handsome little boys!

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Isn't it amazing what a haircut will do? You sure have some handsome boys!

Linda Barton said...

I love haircuts that make the babies look like little boys! Time goes sooo fast, pretty soon he'll be asking for the keys to drive (sigh)

Rachel said...

They are handsome indeed! Xan just makes me smile every time I see him!

Marianne said...

Oh wow! They are so handsome! You're so lucky you have a Dad that can cut hair! Especially with 3 little boys. It's always a little sad when the baby gets a haircut. You can see the little boy in them. Good thing he's absolutely handsome!!

Jenni said...

Those are some very handsome boys! You guys have the recipe for some pretty cute kids!!!

Carrie said...

He is so handsome, I can't wait until Addie can tell me she is going to marry Xan

Heather said...

I agree with the others, what a handsome group! So fun- he does look more grown up- what a sweetie!

Natalie said...

They are such cuties! Hailey loves to play with all of them.