Seriously! How many messes can one little boy make in one morning! As I was taking my shower this morning, Xan got into Dustin's Spicy Doritos. He didn't make too much of a mess, just a few crumbs on the floor. Then while I was getting Micah ready for school, he poured baby shampoo all over the bathroom. A little later while I was checking my email, he came downstairs, got a marker and colored on the wall. I took him upstairs so I could dry my hair but on the way we found another mess. He had dumped a box of cereal on the stairs. What a busy boy! And you wonder why I never get anything done!
I should have taken pictures, but I didn't think of it at the time.
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
That sounds like a fun day for mom...
Sorry! Sounds familiar...go try and do something...come back to a mess. Maybe we should get our boys together so they can concentrate their "fun" in one place. ;)
Post a Comment