Seriously, why do I even try?! I am so over everything. I try to do something fun or nice and everyone just complains. We finally get our tree up (after a week of me nagging, begging, and then just finally getting the stupid thing down out of storage myself), I ask the boys to bring the presents from the other room to put under the tree. Did you know that this will cause weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth? Especially if your brother tries to get in front of you? I am so sick of all the fighting!!! I am about to the point that I am going to take everything back to the store and we are canceling Christmas! Then I am going to use all that money to buy me a one-way ticket to somewhere else! Then they can fight all they want and I won't have to deal with it!
Haha, you thought I was gonna say that I'm done with my Christmas shopping! Yeah, right!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
I am so there too,where are we going???
Wait another ten years when the fighting is a lot louder, but still fighting about the same stuff they fought about when they were five years old.
And then in the midst of it all, your friend calls you to dump her smallest, yet hardest child onto you for the night! Christmas is so much fun but it can be so stressful at the same time. Good thing we remember the spirit of Christmas more than the tears and fighting and somehow forget how easy it is to love and hate such a wonderful holiday all at the same time! :) Hang in there, and let me know if I can help you! :)
I wanna come! I will pay for half! (And Audrey found my "list" of gifts today and read it to everybody. So now there are no surprises, and no Santa. I told her I was taking all her presents back. Blah!!)
Post a Comment