Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mint Brownies

Yum! I love the smell of mint brownies being baked! I am making mint brownies today. They are a Christmas must at our house. My kids love them even though they don't like anything mint. It wouldn't be Christmas for Dustin without them. I make the best mint brownies. I know because my husband told me so (Shhh! Don't tell his mom, but he likes mine better than hers.). My mint brownie recipe is a mixture of a couple different recipes, and make for the right combination of minty-chocolatey goodness! They take all day to make because there are a few steps, but oooh, they are worth the wait.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Share the recipe please! :) Those sound wonderful!

Jenni said...

They are the BEST! And I don't need the recipe, I'm just grateful to have access to the hook-ups for the "already made" brownies! ;) I can't believe they take all day to make! I'll be sure to double savor them the next time I get my hands on one! :)