Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Micah!

Micah turned 5 years old today! I can't believe it! He is growing up way too fast! Plus, I got the form from the school wanting me to pre-register him for Kindergarten today. I'm still in shock realizing that next year I will have two kids in school.

Micah is a sweet, sweet boy. He is very loving and wants others to be happy. He loves his brothers (at least most the time) and likes to be with his friends. He is very tender-hearted, and will be sad for a long time when his feelings get hurt. Just this weekend while we were visiting Army-man Grandma & Grandpa, all the cousins were playing a rhyming game. Well, one word they rhymed with was "it." Micah shouted out a four letter word that rhymed very well with "it," but of course the other kids had to tell him that he was naughty for saying a bad word. Micah didn't know what that word meant, and he was very heart-broken to think that he was naughty. He was sad for a couple hours after that.

Micah's nickname should be "Tigger." He bounces around all the time! Some days he can't stand still to save his life. Micah is one of the happiest kids I know (in general). He is usually walking around with a bounce in his step and singing a little song. He also likes to talk. Some mornings as soon as he wakes up he starts talking about something and doesn't stop. Micah is a good helper. He loves his mom and dad, and always gives us big hugs if we have to leave, even just for a minute. He is a good example to his brothers and friends. I'm so happy that Micah is in our family. He brings so much joy into our lives and we love him dearly!

Happy Birthday Micah!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Micah! He is a very sweet boy. I can't believe it's already time for Kindergarten though! Man, time flies!!!