I am making mint brownies again! I just finished the brownie part and will finish the rest tomorrow. I can't believe I have to make more, but my first batch is completely gone. Not even a crumb left! And I only ate three! The rest were given to friends, neighbors, munched on by my kids and hubby, and the other 1/3 just mysteriously disappeared! (I blame the scads of kids that have been at my house lately- I should have never let my kids share them with their friends. Now the friends come over and ask for mint brownies!)
So along with the brownies, I also made sugar cookie dough. I figured that if I made it tonight then tomorrow we can roll it out and bake the cookies. Well, wish me luck on a day full of baking tomorrow!
And Then There Were 5
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Still need that recipe! :)
Still want some brownies... :)
Hey, BTW, that was awesome bread you brought over. What kind was it? I NEED the recipe. (see, it's not a want, its a NEED!! PLease?!?!) :)
I'm craving your mint brownies and I've never had one. My mouth is watering...
Post a Comment