Yesterday Micah came up to me and told me that he farted. (Apparently, I really needed to know about it.) I said "Ok, thanks for sharing." To which he replied, "Farts aren't for sharing, Mom. They're for stinking." Thanks for clearing that up, Buddy. See what you miss when you don't have boys.
8 comments:
Oh boy, can't wait for my little guy to be so willing to share all his favorite things too! Ah, the joy of boys. It's a good thing they have you, Crystal, to bring a little estrogen into the house!
Micah is so cute!! What a great explanation.
Too funny! I don't think it's just the boys, though. Today I gave Abbey a noisy kiss on the cheek and she told me that it was a "kiss-fart." Nice.
He is so cute ! Such a sweet face and he is SUCH a boy!! We don't want him any other way!
It is definitely something in testosterone...my kids laugh their heads off when they fart. And I promise I am not teaching them that! :)
We don't call them farts, we call them Vanilla's. Even though they have a dainty name they are still quiet humorous to the girls.
Oh, just wait until you have a 2nd grader and he comes home with about 10 new names for his you-know-what daily!
Too cute! Gotta love boys! :)
Post a Comment