Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Costumes!

Jacob wants to be a cowboy for Halloween. Nevermind that he plays cowboys at least every other day! I kept asking if he wanted to be something else, but he is set on being a cowboy. At least I already have the stuff I need for the costume: cowboy hat, check. Jeans, check. Six-shooters with holsters, check. Rifle, check. So that one's easy.

Micah, on the other hand, wants to be a train. I looked at Target at their costumes, but I refuse to pay $20 for a simple smock that looks like Thomas. Although, he'd probably wear it every day for as long as I'd let him, so I'd probably get my money's worth, but still. I keep thinking that I could make something cute for him out of a box and some extra cardboard, but then I envision him trying to Trick-or-Treat with it on. Hmmm.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

hey, I have a Thomas the Train costume you can have. I'll bring it up to you on Tuesday:)

Marianne said...

That was what Carson was for Halloween last year! And I hate to say it, but I threw it away. It was a small box, so it worked out ok! Let me know if you need some help!

Shelley said...

"Marianne" was really Shelley